BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cinnamon Caramel Monkey Bread


(Again, excuse the iPhone photo...last one.)

It's been awhile since I made something from Plain Chicken, so when I was thinking about what I should make for Christmas morning, I looked through her Breakfast recipes...and came across this dish.

My family meets at my sister's house to see what Santa brought the girls. I always bring something on the sweet side to accompany all of the savory dishes we have that morning. I left out the nuts to make it niece-friendly...and they couldn't keep their hands out of it, even before we made our plates and sat down. 

They are always skeptical of any food that they don't recognize, so I was surprised (and pleased) that they enjoyed this so much. It's super easy and quick to put together!

Printable recipe

6 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 jar caramel ice cream topping
1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls

Stir together butter and caramel sauce in a large bowl. Separate and quarter the biscuits; toss pieces with sauce. Place in greased baking dish and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

1 comment: