BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Redneck Enchiladas


I almost didn't post this. But then I thought...I found it, I pinned it, I made it...and it was delicious.

The actual name of the recipe is Chili Dog Casserole, courtesy of Framed Cooks. I couldn't resist re-naming it. Basically, if you like a chili dog, you're going to swoon over this amped-up version. It's ridiculously simple...and sinfully good.

Printable recipe

2 cans chili
10 hot dogs
10 flour tortillas
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Spread 1 can of chili in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Roll up each hot dog in a tortilla and place seam side down over chili. Pour the remaining can of chili over the row of hot dogs. Scatter the cheese over top. Cover with foil and bake for at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment