BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Creamy Crockpot Pork Chops


 Three-ingredient dinner? And, it's totally hands-off in the crockpot? Sold!

I found this over at Cassie Craves and knew I had to give it a try. We eat late, so I put this on after work, but you could certainly cook on low for longer if you wanted to put it on around lunch.

The sauce had tons of flavor, especially spooned over (not homemade) mashed potatoes. My only issue (as it usually is) was that the pork was a little dry and chewy. I would recommend using bone-in pork chops to keep them juicier.


1 package pork chops
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup

Place pork chops in bottom of slow cooker. Stir together dressing mix and soup and pour over top of pork, spreading to cover chops completely. Cook on high for four hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment